New Mexico accepts concealed carry permits from many other states. This two hour class is designed for the person with a permit from another state accepted by New Mexico to be introduced to what they need to know to safely and legally carry their concealed handgun in New Mexico.
The course consists of the following topics:
- Review of Firearms Safety
- ‘Thou Shall Not Carry…’ (where you can and cannot carry your concealed handgun)
- Overview of the New Mexico Statues on Concealed Carry and the Use of Deadly Force
- Ways to Avoid Becoming the Victim of a Criminal Attack
- Five Rules of Concealed Carry