An interesting drill that will improve your shooting by working on your basic sight alignment and trigger technique…
- Start at 3 yards (or even closer) and fire one round into your target.
- Then fire one round at that hole using your typical two handed grip.
- Then fire one round at that original hole with your strong hand only.
- Then fire one round with your weak hand only.
- Then fire a final round with your weak hand supported by your strong hand.
Your goal is to fire all 5 rounds into the same hole.
When you can do this at 3 yards (or whatever your initial distance is) back up a couple of steps and repeat the process.
Try it…it will improve your shooting if you stick with it.